Friday, March 2, 2012

Fancy Friday

Something that tickled my fancy this week -- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish 'Soft & Gentle' Highlighter.

I've been using this product since July thanks to my girlfriend Lori who dusted me with this fab highlighter before hitting the club in Vegas. Since then, I've been addicted. Honestly it's the holy grail product of gorgeous cheekbones. I was looking back at an old picture (pre-product) and there was a noticeable difference in the glow of my skin - or lack thereof.

It's not for everyone as it does have a glittery shimmer but the champagne color (peachy with a hint of pink and gold shimmer) adds a subtle radiance, almost a dewy sunkissed look. This highlighter is not to be applied all over. With a gentle hand, a little goes a long way. Just dust your cheekbones and bridge of your nose lightly to see a noticeable freshness and warm finish.

It retails for $28 and can be found at your local MAC counter or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment